The Miata Transmission Tunnel Heat Shield Kit solves the problem of hot interiors in NC Miata's.
Direct replacement for the factory heat shield that can get damaged or even missing. The transmission must be removed to install.
The kit consists of a high-heat resistant material (Floor and Tunnel) only 3/16" thick for minimal clearance and rated to handle 1750°F of direct heat. The material is CNC cut into five individual pieces that are applied to and fit together above of the transmission to reflect heat from entering through the floor. Each piece is backed with an aggressive adhesive for a simple peel, position and stick application. Also included are two packets of adhesion promoter, one roll of 1-1/2" w x 15ft heat reflective sealing tape to cover seams and detailed installation instructions.
- Reduce interior heat for an improved & cooler driving experience
- Light weight precision die cut pieces for a perfect fit
- Withstands direct heat up to 1750°F (954°C)
- Super strong, self-adhesive backing
- Peel, position & apply for an easy and simply installation
- Replaces missing or damaged factory heat shield.
- 5 Custom cut pieces
- 1 Roll heat reflective tape
Floor & Tunnel Shield II™ - 10" x 10"
Drink Bottle Insulator
'90-'05 Miata - Thermal & Acoustic Interior Kit
Heat Screen™ - 12" x 24"
Heat Shroud™ - 12 AN x 36"
Titanium™ Exhaust Wrap - 2" x 50'
Floor & Tunnel Shield II™ - 21" x 24"
Heat Shroud™ - 12 AN x 10'
Titanium Knit Exhaust Sleeve - 3" x 12"
Miata - Door Vibration Damping Kit