Fire Sleeve solves the problem of heat and abrasions damaging fuel, transmission and brake lines and is a fireproof solution.
Constructed from a high temperature resistant braided glass material, woven into a sleeve and heavily coated with 100% iron oxide silicone rubber, Fire Sleeve thermal insulator sleeve provides the ultimate in heat insulation and protection from direct heat up to 500°F.
Includes a 16-inch length of black Fire Tape, an adhesive-free, self-adhering tape, to finish off ends of Fire Sleeve or when joining two Fire Sleeves together while presenting a clean and professional look.
- Insulates wiring, hoses, oil / brakes / transmission lines & more
- Use for bundling & protecting hoses, electrical wiring, etc.
- Withstands 2000°F of intermittent heat
- Includes 16 inches of black Fire Tape
- Size: 0.375 (3/8) inch x 36 inches
- Radiant Heat Resistance:
- Direct Heat Resistance:
- 36 inch
- 3/8 inch
- Sleeve & Tape Kit
- Fire Sleeve