Fire Tape is a multi use self-fusing tape that can be used to cover wires, seal temporary leaks, and much much more. Made of a non-adhesive silicone rubber, Fire Tape is waterproof, remains flexible, and does not leave a sticky residue after removal. Ideal for use with Fire Sleeve and other DEI line & hose protective sleeving products, this self-adhesive tape serves as an excellent insulating alternative to vinyl tapes and wraps. Other uses include wrapping wiring harnesses, cover and protect wire splices, and electrical wire terminations.
- Corrosion & moisture resistant
- Stretch & wrap application
- 700 psi tensile strength
- Permanent air/liquid tight seal
- Withstands 500°F direct continuous heat
- Self-bonding and self-curing
- Does not harden - remains flexible
- 1 inch wide x 36 feet
Quick-Fix™ Self-Adhering Tape
Floor & Tunnel Shield II™ - 10" x 10"
Heat Shrink with Adhesive
Heat Shroud GOLD™ - 2-2.5" x 36"