Stainless-Steel Positive Locking Tie Kits secure exhaust wrap and solve the problem of needing a locking tie in high heat areas.
The ties in this kit are designed for high heat applications. With it's self-locking design they are great for securing DEI exhaust wrap to pipes or any place a high strength tie is needed. UV and corrosion resistant they will last for many years under severe use. Locking Ties offer many other uses including bundling wires, hoses, and other forms of insulation products. Just slide end into locking mechanism and pull tight. Then slide the tool on the end of any 1/4" nut driver, engage the tie and twist.
- Constructed from high grade 316 stainless steel
- Capable of withstanding in excess of 2500°F
- Tensile Strength: 5/16" 200 lbs., 1/2" 350 lbs.
- 8" + 14" Pack includes eight 8" ties and four 14" ties
- Tool fits on the end of any 1/4" drive extension
- Tool works with all popular styles of stainless ties up to 1/2" wide
- Tool is made from hardened tool steel and black oxide coated for years of trouble-free use
|“WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov”|