Reflect-A-GOLD™ Heat Reflective Tape - 2" x 15'
Reflect-A-GOLD™ solves the problem of heat soak into air boxes, seats, firewalls, transmission tunnels and intakes.
Reflect-A-GOLD is a metalized polyimide laminated glass cloth with a high temperature pressure sensitive adhesive for use in extreme temperature swing environments. It is lightweight and easy to apply and won't lift off. Highly effective material for firewalls, fuel cells, engine covers, under hoods, engine compartment, bulk heads, seat bottoms & anything or area that needs protection from heat.
- For firewalls, bulkheads, engine covers, floors, seat bottoms & more
- Handles continuous temps up to 800°F
- Resists UV degradation for long-term performance
- Adhesive protected by release liner rated up to 325°F
- 0.0065" thick
- Easy to apply, won't lift off
- Tape is available in 1-1/2" to 2" wide rolls
*DO NOT apply directly to exhaust components.
Reflect-A-GOLD™ Heat Reflective Sheet - 12" x 24"
Form-A-Shield™ - 21" x 48"
Fire Sleeve™ - 0.75" ID by linear foot
Vibration Damping Material - 12.5" x 12" 2 Sheets
Using this in a DIY reflow oven made from a toaster oven!
Works great in my reflow oven, which reaches a peak temperature of 260C during reflow jobs. This tape does not peel off, which is what I was worried about at such high temps. Great stuff for retaining heat.