Reflect-A-Cool™ - 12" x 24"
Reflect-A-Cool™ solves the problem of heat intrusion into interiors and components.
Reflect-A-Cool™, constructed of fiberglass material backed with a layer of aluminized reflective foil to handle direct continuous temperature of 400°F has many uses such as covering firewalls, marine engine compartments, RVs, in the tub of a race car where typical mechanical fasteners cannot be used and has many industrial uses. Reflect-A-Cool™ can be trimmed to fit just about any shape. Just measure, trim, face reflective side towards source of radiant heat and remove self-adhesive backing. It's that easy.
- Protect wires, cables, hoses, pipes & tubing from radiant heat sources
- Radiant heat protection up to 2000°F
- Self-adhesive backing with release liner for easy installation
- Moisture & solvent resistant
- Virtually NO clearance needed
- Light weight and flexible-Trim to size
- 0.0065" thick
- Easy to apply, won't lift off
*DO NOT apply directly to exhaust components.
- Direct Heat Resistance:
- Radiant Heat Resistance:
Heat Screen™ - 12" x 24"