Protect-A-Boots solve the problem of burning and cracking plug boots and wires from header and engine heat.
- Made from a high temperature, nonflammable glass fiber material able to withstand temperatures up to 1000°F.
- Boots are of double-wall construction.
- Boots & Sleeving provide protection against harmful, high under-hood temperatures.
- Shrink tubes are included to provide a water-tight seal.
- Protecting spark plug boots & wires helps prevent burn-through, hardening & cracking of boots.
- Boot Protectors are universal, fitting most straight or angled spark plug boots.
- Boot Protectors and Sleeving provide a professional finished look.
- Boots are 6" in length with a sewn in ring, and fit wire size up to 8mm.
- 4 Cylinder Kit Contains:
- 13 ft of line sleeving
- 12 - Hi-Temp Shrink Tubes
- 4 - Protect-A-Boots
- 1 inch
- Boot & Wire Kit
- 4 Cylinder Kit
- with Ring
- Glass Fiber