Exhaust Wrap Kits solve the problem of knowing exactly what you need to wrap exhaust pipes and manifolds and dose it in an all-in-one kit.
An all-in-one kit for wrapping a set of headers or motorcycle pipes. Kit includes two 2” x 50ft rolls of Black Titanium exhaust wrap, Locking Ties and Free Locking Tie Tool. Comes in Retail Clamshell Packaging. The header wrap kit is enough for any set of V8 headers. The Header Wrap Kit will wrap from the top of the header where it bolts to the heads all the way down to the collector. Exhaust Wrap Kits save you time and money.
- 2 - 2" x 50' rolls of Black Titanium Exhaust Wrap
- 8 - 4" Stainless Steel Locking Ties
- 4 - 8" Stainless Steel Locking Ties
- 1 - Locking Tie Tool
- Catalytic Convertors: Wrapping of the catalytic converter is not recommended, as overheating can lead to reduced lifetime of the converter. Instead, try our Corvette Catalytic Converter Shield or create your own shield using our Floor & Tunnel Shield II™.
- Removal: Exhaust wrap is not designed to be moved or removed after it has been heat cycled. After the fibers have been heated, they lose their initial flexibility. This does not reduce the thermal properties of the exhaust wrap. Be aware of this before you decide to remove the wrap. For this reason, you should avoid wrapping any flex-pipes or flex-joints.
- Titanium Exhaust Pipe Systems: DEI does NOT recommend wrapping exhausts made of titanium. The alloys used in the production of titanium exhaust systems tend to be thin and are designed to dissipate heat quickly. Wrapping any titanium exhaust pipe, regardless of brand, can hold in too much heat, and make the titanium alloy turn brittle and prone to premature cracking. If you are seeking to reduce the heat on a titanium exhaust system, DEI recommends using alternatives such as our flexible heat shields.
- Color Fade: While the performance and properties of Black Titanium wrap does not deteriorate, the black color will fade over time and with use. It will fade faster in higher heat applications such as during racing and on turbo manifolds. If it does fade, it will fade to the color of the Original Titanium wrap. It can be coated with HT Silicone Coating Spray to give it a longer lasting black finish.