We have come up with a solution for a common heat soak & vapor lock problem in Jeep models with inline 6 engines (1997-2004). DEI's Easy to install heat protection kit reduces heat soak on the fuel rail and injectors, in turn reducing vapor lock and keeping fuel cool.
- Fits 1997-2004 4.0L Jeep models with inline 6 motor
- Reduces fuel rail & injector fuel temps
- Reduces chance of vapor lock
- Protects injectors & fuel rail from engine heat
Kit includes everything you need for a complete job:
- 1 - Manifold heat shield
- 1 - Fuel rail heat cover
- 6 - Fuel injector covers
- 12 - OE replacement fuel injector O-rings
- Fuel Rail and Injector Cover
Heat Screen™ - 12" x 24"
THIS KIT, "DID NOT WORK", TO SOLVE MY "HEAT SOAK" PROBLEM.
The OEM heat cover fell apart from years of use. This kit is better than OEM!
Solved my heat sink issues.