Titanium™ Protect-A-Sleeve solves the problem of burning, cracking plug wires, lines & hoses from engine & exhaust heat.
DEI's Titanium Protect-A-Sleeve with LR Technology™ offers the best possible line sleeve protection on the market. Developed specifically for any application where extreme high heat is present, these Titanium sleeves will protect wires, lines and cables when exposed up to 1800°F direct heat/2500°F radiant. Developed with DEI's proprietary LR Technology, these high temperature rated sleeves provide superior thermal protection for street vehicles or race engines, protecting fuel, oil lines, spark plug and electrical wires from direct or under hood radiant heat. Water and heat resistant, they are also ideal for Powersports ATV/UTV, motorcycle, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, and marine use.
The ½" ID sleeves will fit many of today's larger diameter spark plug wires for protection against hot exhaust manifolds and headers. Titanium Protect-A-Sleeve is also offered in 1" and 2" diameters.
- 0.5in ID x 4ft includes ten (10) 18mm x 1.5" Black Spark Plug Wire / Boot Shrink Tubes
- 1in ID x 3ft includes two (2) 50mm x 3" Black Spark Plug Wire / Boot Shrink Tubes
- 2in ID x 3ft includes two (2) 75mm x 3" Black Spark Plug Wire / Boot Shrink Tubes
- Bulk sizes DO NOT INCLUDE Black Spark Plug Wire / Boot Shrink Tubes
- Protects plug wires from hot exhaust manifolds & headers
- Sizes large enough for radiator hoses, heater hoses & other large hoses
|“WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov”|