Developed by Dow Corning for the extreme-duty aerospace applications, Heat Resistant Sealant bonds to almost all surfaces including fiberglass, metal, wood, rubber and plastic. Its an ideal method of encapsulating and protecting applications where parts must perform at high temperatures. Unlike other sealants, Heat Resistant Sealant will not sag or run on overhead or on side wall applications.
- For use with fiberglass, metal, wood, rubber, plastic & more
- Withstands continuous temps up to 500°F
- Made from 100% silicone & remains flexible
- Peel strength of 20 lbs.
- Includes application nozzle
- 3 oz. tube
- Radiant Heat Resistance:
- Intermittent Heat Resistance:
Heat Screen™ - 12" x 24"
Hi-Temp Silicone Coating Spray - White
Floor & Tunnel Shield II™ - 10" x 10"
Heat Screen GOLD™ - 24" x 24"