CryO²™ is a revolutionary product designed to reduce air and fuel temperatures thus creating power. Through the science of aerodynamics and cryogenics, Design Engineering has developed a system to harness the cryogenic properties of liquid CO? to lower the intake charge temperature by up to 50°F. The system is modular and can be easily expanded. The CryO²™ system provides two methods for cooling the air charge and one for cooling fuel, all utilizing the same burst of liquid CO?. CO? is readily available at any welding or medical supply locations or where paintball guns are charged. The Power of COOL - Welcome to the future of power. Learn more here. The foundation to every CryO²™ system.
- The foundation of every CryO²™ system
- 10 pound CO? Tank (6.75" dia. base, 20" tall)
- Tank mounting brackets (10 lb dia. max 7.375" - min. 6.875")
- Cryogenic solenoid valve
- 14 ft. stainless steel braided supply line
- Arming, activation and WOT switches
- Includes CO? fittings and electrical hardware
NOTE: Kit necessary to utilize CryO²™ components. Only one kit is needed to operate all components.
Intercooler Sprayer Kit
Fuel Chilling System
Air Intake - 3" O.D.
Air Intake - 4.5" O.D.
Adjustable Timer Switch
Air Intake - 2.5" O.D.