AVON LAKE, OHIO - Production Assembler position
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Level of Supervision: Minimal
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills.
- Works effectively with details and numbers.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations and measurements.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in cooperation with other team members.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee works mostly in a typical warehouse environment with the occasional exposure to outside weather conditions.
Purpose of the Job / Position Summary:
To meet the needs of the production schedule by accurately and effectively building required assemblies according to one of the following: samples, build specifications worksheet, bill of materials, and or work orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
- Verify all raw material components pull items per sales order, noting any special orders requirements to Supervisor and/or adding to production schedule.
- Ensure all inventory is properly labeled and all supporting documents such as installation instruction are included in packaging.
- Assist in physical inventory.
- Perform other tasks and/or related duties as assigned.