Polaris® Slingshot™ Heat Control Kit
Polaris® has redefined the powersports market segment with the recent introduction of the exciting three-wheeled Slingshot™. With its compact design and 4 cylinder engine, the muffler, catalytic converted, and exhaust manifold all residing in a close proximity to one another on the right side of the vehicle. This concentration of heat easily transfers into the passenger area, cooking the floor and cockpit area.
To address the heat issue, DEI has developed a custom cut, 11 piece kit that includes a double walled main heat shield, a single walled floor pan heat shield, nine additional cover pieces to cover the transmission tunnel, rocker panels and center console. The end result is a cooler and quieter Slingshot™; allowing for longer rides and improved comfort.
- Pre-cut pieces for easier installation
- Passenger shield is double walled for maximum insulation
- Comprehensive 11 piece kit includes:
- double walled main heat shield
- single walled floor pan heat shield
- transmission tunnel cover
- center console cover
- covers for rocker panels
- ...and 5 additional pieces