Quick Fix Tape
High performance Quick Fix Tape bonds to itself and is self-curing, forming a waterproof permanent seal. It's ideal for emergency hose repair, non-slip grip surface for tools, electrical splices and connections, serves as a temporary leak sealer, and does not leave a sticky residue after removal. Just a few of it's many uses.
Extruded from a special high performance grade silicone compound and engineered at 700psi tensile strength, Quick Fix Tape has insulating capabilities up to 8,000 volts and stretches to three times its length for a simple stretch-and-wrap application. The triangular profile of the tape (the center is thicker than the edges) provides a smooth edge when over lapping tape.
- Available in 1 in. wide x 12 ft. rolls
- Withstands temperatures from -60 degrees F (-54 C) to 500 degrees F (260 C)
- Seal ends of hoses, bundle & wrap wires, weatherproof connections & more
- Can be applied to wet surfaces
- Corrosion & moisture resistant
- Permanent air / liquid tight seal
- Resists solvents, oils, fuel, acids & chemical spills