Reflect-A-Cool - Heat Reflective Tape Sheets
Reflect-A-Cool, constructed of fiberglass material backed with a layer of aluminized reflective foil to handle direct continuous temperature of 400°F has many uses such as covering firewalls, marine engine compartments, RVs, in the tub of a racecar where typical mechanical fasteners cannot be used and has many industrial uses.
Reflect-A-Cool can be trimmed to fit just about any shape. Just measure, trim, face reflective side towards source of radiant heat and remove self-adhesive backing. It’s that easy.
- Protect wires, cables, hoses, pipes & tubing from radiant heat sources
- Radiant heat protection up to 2000°F
- Self-adhesive backing with release liner for easy installation
- Moisture & solvent resistant
- Virtually NO clearance needed
NOTE: To customers ordering in BULK, Please note the number in the QUANTITY BOX in your shopping cart is the bulk length of your order in YARDS (3 FT. per Yard). For example, by default, quantity is "1". This would make your bulk order 1 yard x 36 in. wide. Changing the product quantity in your shopping cart to "20" would make your order 20 yards x 36 in. wide.