CryO2 Air Intake
The CryO2 patented* Air Intake consists of an aerodynamically designed bulb with a cryogenic chamber which is mounted in a short segment of air tube. Air is cooled as it passes over the bulb, resulting in a cooler, denser, more powerful intake air charge. Testing showed up to a 50°F reduction in intake air temperature.
- Designed for turbocharged, supercharged, and N/A applications
- Multiple units increase cooling results
- Easy installation
- Large 4 ½” O.D. for Diesel and hi-power applications
- Complete with silicone coupler, hose clamps, vent cap, and braided line
- Available in 2-1/2”, 3”, and 4-1/2” O.D.
- Available in bulb & legs only for custom plumbing
NOTE: Air Intake Bulb (with legs) sold seperately # 080119
*U.S. Patent Number: 6,675,781