Leather Look Jeep® Wrangler Headliner
New Leather Look Jeep® Wrangler Sound Deadening Headliner finish is easy to clean and durable for extreme offroad racing!
Riding in a Jeep® is great fun except for the truck’s propensity for interior noise that makes it difficult to engage in conversations or even enjoy vehicle audio systems. Now there is an easy solution. Boom Mat’s new Leather Look Jeep® Wrangler Sound Deadening HeadLiner provides a simple pre-shaped peel and stick kit that dresses up the interior of Jeep hard tops while minimizing annoying outside noise and vibrations while insulating from exterior weather conditions.
Installed Boom Mat’s new Leather Look Sound Deadening HeadLiner has been tested to reduce noise levels from 3 to 4 decibels. This is a significant change in sound level that will improve overall interior acoustics so Jeep occupants can enjoy audio system and have conversations without excessive and irritating “noise” distractions.
Boom Mat Leather Look Sound Deadening HeadLiner is available in black and gray for 4-door and 2-door Jeep® Wranglers 2007 to 2010 hard tops and Jeep® Wranglers 2011+ hard tops.
Features & Benefits
- New Leather Look finish is easy to clean
- Durable for extreme offroading
- Peel & stick application
- Insulate interior from heat and cold
- Provides additional sound deadening
- 1” thick
- Headliner reduces noise levels 3 to 4 decibes
- A significat change in noise level that will make it easier to have conversations and enjoy your favoite music
- Pairs perfectly with Leather Look Jeep Wrangler Side Window Kit