Boom Mat XL - 4mm Damping Material
We would like to introduce our new premium quality damping material. Boom Mat XL is 4mm thick and is 166% thicker than our original damping material providing extreme noise damping for the most extreme commercial and sound competition applications.
Interior panels vibrate and generate noise. Boom Mat stops that noise by trapping it between our thick, 4 mil aluminum stiffening top skin, and the asphalt free, pure butyl, noise constraining layer. Plus worry-free no sag adhesion to any interior surface, vertical or overhead, even in the most demanding of temperature extremes. Those quality components are what make Boom Mat Vibration Damping Material require only 25-50% coverage to get the job done. This saves weight, material cost and installation time.
Boom Mat out performs the competition and is the first choice by the industries top custom car builders, restoration experts and luxury car OE Manufacturers.
Use as a first layer for areas with contours and bends for vibration damping needs
- High performance adhesive maintains adhesion throughout temperature extremes
- Eliminates low frequency noise problems
- Non-hazardous material
- Flexible – can be applied to irregular surfaces
- Easily trimmed to size with Boom Mat Blade Lock Knife
- User friendly peal and stick installation
- Multiple uses including automotive, commercial and industrial applications
- Durable weatherproof construction is also corrosion resistant
- Flamability Rated
- The industry standard in vibrational damping technology
- 2 Pack - Door
- 5 Pack - Trunk
- 10 Pack - Floor
What's in it for you...
Where to use: