Boom Mat Heavy Duty Damping Material
If vibration damping is the goal, then this is the product. Boom Mat Heavy Duty Damping Material is a flexible extensional viscoelastic damping material designed to provide maximum damping efficiency in the most demanding applications. Designed for use on large flat metal areas with minimal contours. Perfect for exposed areas where a paintable textured finish is desired. Currently available in 24” x 54” (.070” thick)
Use as a first layer instead of Boom Mat Damping Material for larger flat metal areas without complex contours.
- A measured density of 111 lb/ft3 and a surface density of .65 lb/ft2.
- Provides the widest temperature range of active damping, essential in automotive applications
- Superior transmission loss performance of up to 3 db(A)
- Supplied with a 96/lb bleached craft release liner, the thickest in the industry, for quick and easy installation over a variety of common and irregular surfaces
- Excellent thermal properties and anti-corrosion protection
- Flammability rating of UL 94V-0
- Temperature range -20 degrees F to 175 degrees F
- Black wrinkle finish wear surface gives a finished look
- 24” x 54” (.070” thick)
What's in it for you...
Where to use: