Jeep® Wrangler Sound Deadening Headliner
Riding in a Jeep® is great fun except for the truck’s propensity for interior noise that makes it difficult to engage in conversations or even enjoy vehicle audio systems. Now there is an easy solution. Boom Mat’s new Jeep® Wrangler Sound Deadening HeadLiner provides a simple pre-shaped peel and stick kit that dresses up the interior of Jeep hard tops while minimizing annoying outside noise and vibrations while insulating from exterior weather conditions.
Installed Boom Mat’s new Sound Deadening HeadLiner has been tested to reduce noise levels from 3 to 4 decibels. This is a significant change in sound level that will improve overall interior acoustics so Jeep occupants can enjoy audio system and have conversations without excessive and irritating “noise” distractions.
Boom Mat Sound Deadening HeadLiner is available in black for 4-door and 2-door Jeep® Wranglers 2007 to 2010 hard tops and in black, gray and white for 4-door and 2-door Jeep® Wranglers 2011 to 2013 hard tops.
Features & Benefits
- Peel & stick application
- Insulate interior from heat and cold
- Provides additional sound deadening
- 1” thick
- Headliner reduces noise levels 3 to 4 decibes
- A significat change in noise level that will make it easier to have conversations and enjoy your favoite music
- Pairs perfectly with Jeep Wrangler Side Window Kit